This morning Mommy dropped me off at Gramma and Grampas. I had a rough night sleeping last night. I woke up around 2:30 am and didn't want to go back to sleep. Mommy tried to get me to go back to sleep but by 4 am it was Daddy's turn. He played with me for a little while and then he figured I might be hungry so he made me some breakfast. By the time I fell back to sleep it was after 5 a.m. so he decided to just go get ready for work. At least he'll get home earlier. I know he's not happy with me right now but he'll thank me later.
Mommy went to a meeting around 11:00 and I stayed with Gramma and Grampa. Later we went to Cetrone's and met Mommy there. I had all kinds of yummy food and I showed everybody how good of a climber I am that I climbed up in the bay window there!
Gramma and Grampa took me back to their place and Mommy went home to do some chores. She said it's a privilege to clean with me not at her feet. So I stayed with Gramma and Grampa the rest of the day and played with Tammy and climbed the stairs (with supervision, of course) and I did some basket-sitting, they actually have a basket! It's always fun going to Gramma and Grampa's house.
No comments:
Post a Comment