Today, Mommy took me to church early in the day so she could do some work getting ready for the Good Friday and Easter Church services. I was a very good girl for her all day. I ate my snacks at the kids
table and I played independently in the nursery. It was nice to have all the toys to myself. Around my nap time I started to get cranky and Mommy put me in the nursery crib but I didn't want to go to sleep especially not in my own bed!?! So I stayed up and talked to myself and played around in the crib. Eventually Mommy came in and gave me a book to read. She figured I might not sleep at church.
Then Mom-mom came in! She played with me while Mommy met the Haywood family upstairs in the sanctuary. They recorded the Haywood kids singing a song that they sang to their baby sister everyday. It's called, "You Knit Me Together in my Mother's Womb." It's very cute. Mommy played her flute. I fell asleep in the swing downstairs and Mom-mom read a book while she kept an eye on me.
Later the Haywood kids all came downstairs to see me! I was so glad because I love them and they love me. I was hoping to see them and give them hugs. Miss Bethany came to see me, too. It was great to see everybody. Mommy said I'm not going to the funeral on Thursday. I'm going with Gramma and Grampa instead so I'm glad I got to see them today.
No comments:
Post a Comment