Today, I wasn't feeling well and Mommy called Aunt Jocie to ask her not to come over. She didn't want my cousins possibly getting sick. Mommy thinks that it might just be from me teething. I was super whiny all day. Mr. Jeff came by for a visit around 2:00 and I wasn't too sure about him. But after awhile I got comfortable with him being there I started giving him my best flirty eyes. He and Mommy were talking about something called, "insurance." I don't know what it means but Mommy said it has to do with taking care of me somehow.
After Mr. Jeff left, we went outside to play and I got to dig in the dirt. I loved spring and being outside. It was warm enough that I didn't even need a coat. I walked all over the yard picking up rocks. Don't worry, Mommy made sure they were rocks and not dog nuggets. Since the doggy pool was empty, I would take the rocks over and throw them in. Then I got in and would pick up the rocks and "chunk" around the pool holding my rocks. Then I would get out and go look for more rocks, better rocks. I have a whole rock collection.
Everything was going great until Mommy said the worse thing I have ever heard in my life, "It's time to go in." Let me tell you, I didn't like that part one bit and I let her know about it. She said that she has my rocks all put away in a safe place and that I'll be able to come back out and play with them again soon. I hope so because it's only been a couple of hours and I already miss my rocks.

No comments:
Post a Comment