Sunday, March 7, 2010

Let the Sunshine In


Crawling
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
This morning Mommy took me to early church. I got to play in the nursery with Miss Kathy. After church Mommy took me home to see Daddy. He was dressed to go to the later church but said Gayla was feeling sick so he had stayed behind to take care of her.

After my afternoon nap, we went to the community center park and I did big climbing, big swinging and big playing. It was such a nice day today that I only needed a jacket and not a coat! We took Annie with us to the park because Gayla still wasn't feeling well.

So Big

After I got tired of playing there we went to the playground out by the police station. I had fun showing Daddy how I can climb up to the top all by myself. There were lots of kids there today that aren't there during the week and the equipment started to get crowded so we didn't stay very long. It was just long enough for me to demonstrate my skills.

I love being outdoors and I can't wait! C'mon, spring!

No comments:

Swagbucks