Monday, March 15, 2010

Recouperation


Okay, Mom, thats enough
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
So lately, I haven't been sleeping well, Mommy's been sick and Daddy is holding it all together until Mommy feels better. I let Mommy sleep until 11:00 a.m. Truth be told, I needed the sleep, too, since I've been up all night, two nights in a row. But what Mommy and Daddy didn't know at the time was that I grew in FOUR MOLARS at once! It hurts!

When Mommy did get up, I was happily playing in my crib and I had a diaper full of presents for her. She said it would be easier to clean me up if I just got a bath. I don't mind. I love bath-time.

We had a great day of playing together, eating lunch together and then Mommy put me in my crib to play and she laid down till Daddy got home. Then she slept and Daddy took care of me. He's such a good Daddy. He takes great care of Mommy and me.

No comments:

Swagbucks