Sunday, March 14, 2010

Daddy-Daughter Time


Modeling
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
The last couple of days Mommy has been sick. She got the stomach bug Daddy had last week. Daddy's been doing a great job of taking care of me. Yesterday, he took me to swim class. They want me to blow bubbles in the water but I'd rather drink it and then I drink to much and start coughing. Even though I don't do what they want me to do, I still have a great time splashing in the water.

Today, Mommy stayed home from church so she couldn't get anybody else sick. I was up two times last night with bad belly aches. Because of me, Mommy didn't get to sleep until 5 a.m. so it was good she stayed home anyway. Daddy took me to the early service and then we stayed at church through Sunday school and played with another child named, Keely. She's almost 10 months old. She's crawling everywhere and she loves to follow me everywhere I go. It's like I'm a big sister.

After we got home I took a big nap to make up for losing an hour last night and for being up so much. Then Daddy took me on a long walk around the neighborhood. After we got home and played for a while, I had a little dinner and got a bath. Daddy washed my hair and I normally don't mind that but tonight I decided that I don't like it at all. I let Daddy know it.

Mommy and Daddy sat down to dinner and Mommy gave me a piece of tomato. Being the scientist that I am, I had to squish it in my hands. And then I got Daddy back by rubbing it in my freshly-washed hair. Yep, I'm a stinker but I know my parents love me anyway.

1 comment:

Mrs. Fix said...

Sorry to hear your Mommy hasn't been feeling well! I hope she's back to her usual self really soon!

Swagbucks