Saturday, March 20, 2010

Party Girl


Cousins
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Today I slept in because I felt like it. Mommy and Daddy were very happy to get some extra sleep. Daddy made me scrambled eggs like he usually does and then went back to bed because he's still not feeling well. He's got a bad cold.

Mommy and I stayed up until about noon when she put me down for a nap. When I woke up Daddy told me I had slept for three hours and that Mommy went over to Aunt Julie and Uncle David's house. He got me dressed and gave me a snack and we were on our way.

I had a big time over my cousin Shawn's place. They have a bunch of new stuff for me to explore. I had sweet potato fries, crab meat, mac-n-cheese, chicken nuggets and a little piece of brownie. Mmm.

It was fun to see my cousins and play with them. I haven't seen them since Christmas. They're getting so big. In the picture you see, Shawn, age 3 (4 in May), Verity, age 3 and Bianca, almost 14 months. What a fun group of kids we are. Each of us very unique. And we all know how to have a good time.

No comments:

Swagbucks