This week the weather has been getting nicer and nicer outside. I am a big fan of going outside. Mommy decided to take me for a nice walk around the neighborhood with my dogs. When we got back, she thought she'd try and get a picture of all three of us and she kept trying to get us to look at the camera.
After about 20 tries we all just gave up. There were just too many distractions to get us to look. Maybe next time, ma.
Then we went around back to play. I found my usual rock treasures and I love to throw them into the normally empty dog pool. Well, we had gotten some rain over the weekend so it had lots of fun muddy water in it. When Mom wasn't looking I got in the dog pool and had fun throwing my rocks in it and splashing about.
Eventually, mom brought me inside which I wasn't too happy about but she gave me a bath "to get the stink off." I love baths so it was a good trade-off. After a yummy dinner of corned beef and cabbage, I happily drifted off to la-la land. Don't worry, woke back up in a couple hours. I still can't seem to go to sleep and stay there. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to try and figure that out still. Keep praying for me.
Well, when I got back up, Mom-mom was here. She came to have dinner with Mommy and Daddy. It was nice to be able to see her again. Mom-mom said she thought I might be hungry and sure enough, this time that helped a lot! Mom-mom had to go home but I stayed up and played for a little while to burn off some extra energy. Once I got back to bed around 10:00, I stayed asleep for the rest of the night. Maybe I just need a late bedtime. You think my parents will go for it? Yeah, me neither.
Since I did it last time with the swing, let me remind you of how things were for me last year at this time. Yes, I know I'm cute. I can't help it!


No comments:
Post a Comment