Today was another beautiful day. I got to play on the porch this morning. I like being out on the porch. I can hear the birds and feel the breeze and I can still play with my toys. Mommy brought a couple of my toys outside. It's fun to play with them in a new space.
Later tonight, after I had dinner, Mommy and Daddy took me to Gramma and Grampa's house where I played while Mommy and Daddy went out to eat. Gramma and Grampa even gave me a bath just for fun. I like bath time so I don't mind putting on a show, a big splashing show.
Then Mommy held me until I fell asleep. They wanted to stay and watch basketball with Gramma and Grampa. The next thing I know I was being put into the van to come home. I was not happy about being woken up so I cried almost all the way home. Daddy changed me into my pj's and went right out. It was a good day.

No comments:
Post a Comment