Friday, March 5, 2010

My Buddy and Me

Today, Caleb came to visit me at my house again. I like it when he comes over. It makes me realize how important all my toys are to me. I get this jealous feeling inside when I see him playing with my toys. I also like to steal his sippy cup. It doesn't even matter if it's empty, I just like it. Mommy sometimes makes me sit in my room or my crib to give Caleb some space every once in a while. But today I took a three-hour nap. It's been a busy week and I just needed a rest.

Tonight we went to Cactus Willies for dinner. They have a nice buffet and I get to eat free! And boy, do I ever eat. I love, love, love their macaroni and cheese and their jell-o is oh so delicious. Today I even ate a whole slice of pizza and Mommy gave me a whole chicken leg to hold and I bit off a big chunk and chewed it up. Don't worry, there's a ton of eyes on me at all times. The people that work there all love me and the all come visit me at some point during the meal. Even if the waitresses aren't assigned to our table, they still come over and talk to me. I'm just that cute. I like buffets especially because they have a lot of variety and I can eat as much as I want. And I do.

No comments:

Swagbucks