Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Not So Sunny Sunday


Action Shot
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Last night I started coughing this really weird cough. It kept me up and I couldn't sleep. It was even getting harder and harder to breathe. So Mommy and Daddy rushed me out of the house and to a doctor. He gave me some medicine and said that my throat was swollen but that the medicine would help that calm down. I felt a little better after that but I didn't sleep well.

Daddy and I stayed home from church. Mommy said she didn't want me giving the other kids at church my cold. She had to go and do the music so Daddy stayed home with me. We snuggled and cuddled most of the morning. That's how my parents know when I'm really feeling bad because I don't normally sit still that long.
My Gramma and Grampa

Well, I didn't sleep well last night and there was no way I was going to try and nap. I needed sleep but I did NOT want to lay down. Mommy called Gramma and Grampa because they're really good at getting me to go to sleep when I don't want to.

And tried to run daddy overWhen they came over, the dogs were happy to see them, too. Grampa took me for a drive and then took me for a stroller ride where I fell asleep. Then he held me while I slept.


After I awoke, we all went outside and did some big playing even the dogs. Everybody took turns pushing me around in the car Aunt Becky gave me for Christmas. Grampa threw the ball for the dogs to fetch. It was fun even though I just didn't fell like myself.

Then for dinner, Grampa took us all out to Cetrones in Bowie for dinner. I love Cetrones. They have really yummy food there and I like seeing Mr. Sid. Even though I didn't feel well, I had a great day.

I love straws even when I dont feel well

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Sorry that she hasn'r been feeling well. Glad that you have grandparents who help out!!

Swagbucks