After church we saw Gramma Mary and Pop-pop. They invited us over for lunch at their house. I really thought their house looked different today. They had a lot more steps and the house was really skinny. I like the new look. I climbed up and down the stairs most of the time we were there. All my cousins were there and once they saw what I was doing, they joined in. It was so much fun!
Then after lunch we saw Gramma and Grampa at this big garden place called "The National Arboretum." There were lots of fish, flowers and bees. I didn't really care about the bees though. I liked the fish. Grampa wouldn't let me get in the pond to play with them but he told me that some day he'll teach me to catch that kind. We walked all over the place. Well, Grampa walked and I rode on his shoulders. I had a big day today. Most days are pretty eventful for me. I'm a go-go girl and I like to go! But as much as I like to go, I love coming home, too. Nothing makes me happier than coming home. Goodnight!

1 comment:
I love the arboretum! Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment