Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Friend Day


Happy Tears
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Today is Friday and that means Caleb comes to visit me! We had such a great time today. We snacked and played with all kinds of toys. Then we napped and then had lunch. Then Mommy took us for a really long walk through the whole neighborhood. It took like an hour and a half! It was so great to be outside. It's been hot all week and there were a lot of bees. But today it was a little chilly with a gentle breeze in the air. But the flowers were in bloom, the sun was shining bright and I was loving it so much I took my shoes and socks off.

At first I was a little frustrated because I was sitting in the back of our new double stroller and couldn't see around Caleb. I asked Caleb if he'd switch places with me and he said, "sure!" So Mommy switched our places and Caleb was happy sitting in the back for me so I could sit up front. He's such a good friend.

Going for a walk

When we got home we had snack on the porch. Mommy gave us each a string cheese and some fruit snacks. Then she got the bubbles Miss Jessi left for us and blew bubbles for us. Caleb and I both love bubbles.

After we came inside, I laid down for a little because I needed a rest break. Caleb continued to play until his mom came to get him. It was such a great day together! We loved it! I can't wait till he comes back next week.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Nadia had that same brown sweatshirt (from Target) this winter. :-)

Swagbucks