Sunday, April 4, 2010

Do You Know What Today Is?

SmileyI bet you're thinking it's Easter right? Well, it is, but what's also important is that I turned 17 months old today! One more month and I'll be a year and a half!?! Can you believe it? Do I get a cake for that, too? I like cake.

This morning, Mommy went to church early again to do music and Daddy got me all dressed up in my Easter dress. Later after church we went to Mom-mom's house to have dinner. I fell asleep in the van on the way there and just slept on Mommy's shoulder for a while once we got there. Then I had yummy lunch. Mom-mom is a great cook.

Once lunch was over, I found a special spot in Mom-mom's kitchen that I liked. It's right by the sliding glass door. I like being able to see outside and play with the tall vertical blinds. They were lots of fun. I also got to pet two different kitty cats! Mom-mom has three cats. I got to meet Jeffery and Maple. They were so soft. They made me smile.

Aunt Julie gave me this really big stuffed lamb. I like to snuggle with it. We had some desert. I ate the lemon part of Mommy's lemon meringue pie. I'm digging lemon flavored stuff lately, just like Daddy. Then it was time to go home. We all had a big day and so we all turned in early.

Aunt Julie took pictures. It usually takes her awhile to get them to us but watch for them. I was darn cute on Easter. Okay, I'm darn cute every day.

No comments:

Swagbucks