Today is Good Friday and we had a big church service we went to tonight. Caleb came over earlier in the day and played with me. Mommy had this great idea to serve us lunch out on the porch. While she was setting things up outside, Caleb accidentally closed Mommy outside and she had no key to get back inside. Grampa has told her to hide a key in the shed but she's never done it. The only way she could get back in was to break the glass. Now we have a big hole in our door until we can get it fixed. She was so thankful that Caleb didn't get hurt while she was getting back in the house. I was sleeping away in my crib. But she couldn't see where he was. Thankfully he was just playing in the living room. She has now made sure there's a key outside from now on.
Later, we went to church and Mommy did a lot of singing and Daddy did a reading. He was Jesus. Mommy said she thinks it's funny she's married to Jesus. I don't quite get the joke yet but I'm sure I will someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment