After another busy week, we spent the day at home today. It was a little chilly in the morning. Mommy went to church to practice music for tomorrow's service. I stayed home with Daddy. I took a nice, long 2 hour nap. Then I played with some of my toys on the porch outside while Mommy and Daddy worked on their computers.

Later on, Daddy put a bike together for me and told me it was from Mom-mom. I couldn't climb on by myself but I knew exactly what to do. I grabbed the handle bars and started turning it. I love sitting on my new bike. Now if I could just reach the pedals...

In the evening, after I had been particularly whiny, we went out to dinner at a place called, "Famous Dave's." They have yummy BBQ. I got to try my first piece of cornbread. Mommy shared her apples and beef brisket with me. Plus, my parents got me some macaroni and cheese, Daddy's favorite. He was happy that I didn't eat it all because then he got to have some, too. I gotta say, I was pretty good through dinner. Then we went home and I went straight to bed. Another wonderful day in the life of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment