Today, I just don't feel good. I wasn't my normal cheery self yesterday with Caleb, either. Mommy and Daddy took me outside to play for a while because I wouldn't nap. I just don't like the way I fee when I lay down. There's all this stuff in my throat and it makes me cough a lot and I don't like it.
It helped that Daddy brought the swing up from the basement. I know I'm a little too big for it now but it felt good to just sit and swing even if one of my parents had to push it for me.
Mommy was practicing music for church tomorrow with her classical guitar. I was very fascinated by the guitar. She let me try it out. I like the guitar but I also like to drum. Mommy says I don't have to decide now because I have a while before I have to pick an instrument to learn. It's going to be hard because I like them all.

No comments:
Post a Comment