Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Rose Among the Weeds


Loves Picking Weeds
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
I love to be outside. I really like picking up rocks but if I can't find rocks then weeds are my next favorite. I don't know they're weeds. They look like fun things to me. I like picking yellow dandelions and I walk over and hand them to my mom. She always is happy when I give her flowers. I also like when the dandelions have turned to seed. I walk around pulling off all the seeds and letting them go into the wind and watching them fall.

Daddy mowed our yard so we don't really have that many but nobody is living next door right now so we visited their yard and boy are there lots until the storm comes. We're supposed to get thunderstorms tonight. Poor Gayla. She hates them.

No comments:

Swagbucks