Today I had a visit to see Dr. Darden. Mommy was afraid I was going to have some nasty shots but the doctor said "Happy Birthday, Elaina! No shots this time!"
He weighed me and checked my ears and throat. He listened to my belly and my abdomen. He did all kids of checking and said I'm doing great!
I now weigh 18 1/2lbs which puts me up in the 15th percentile. This is a good sign because it means I'm gaining weight. I'm also 29 5/8ths inches. This puts me in the 65th percentile which is shorter than I've been. The doctor said that it's okay because it just means my weight is beginning to catch my height but I'm still a long and lean string bean!

2 comments:
Awe, Elaina, next to Jessi you're a teeny tiny tot! She was 18 lbs at 6 months! lol.
Can't wait to meet you Saturday!
That's why we call her the PEANUT!! :)
Post a Comment