Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday with the Family


My New Birthday Toy
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
I like Sundays. We get up early and go to church. I usually go to the nursery and play with all of their toys and get to spend time with my friends at church.

After church we ran a few errands and then headed home so I could get my lunch and take my afternoon nap. Daddy put together my toy from Mom-mom that I got for my birthday. I had a lot of fun checking it all out and trying to figure out what it does. I also have a confession: I had as much fun playing with the box it came in. I know I'm funny like that.






1 comment:

Deb said...

Love the picture of her sticking her finger in the little hole on the side. That little girl STUDIES everything!
I'm telling you...she's a GENIUS!! :)

Swagbucks