Friday, November 13, 2009

Shopping Therapy


figuring it out
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
All day yesterday and today I've been a bit of a stinker again. Mommy called the doctor and the lady who answered the phone said that he would call us back. But the doctor never did call back. Mommy has been stressed out with all of my crying.

She's tried to help me by doing lots of different stuff for me but nothing seems to be working. So her next thing to try was to distract me. We went to Target and bought SOME MORE TOYS!!!! I got this really neat farm house walker toy. It's pretty neat. I had fun studying it and figuring out what all of the buttons do. If I ever realize that every time I upset Mommy, she goes and buys a toy, I'm never going to be happy again!

No comments:

Swagbucks