Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Paybacks


frustration
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Today is NOT Mommy's birthday anymore so I decided to make up for being so good yesterday. I spent most of the day crying. Mommy just doesn't understand what's wrong with me and I can't talk yet so I can't tell her. It's frustrating for both of us.

Here I was actually just frustrated that I couldn't reach the keys above my head. But Mommy thinks most of my crying was because I didn't feel good. I've been eating lots of fruit. Mommy thinks I might having something called "heartburn." She's been giving me Mylanta and I like it. It does put me in a better mood.

I was so upset that I missed most of my naps today because I was just so worked up I couldn't sleep. Mommy and I both hope that we have a better day tomorrow. Gramma and Grampa are coming to get me.

No comments:

Swagbucks