Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mommy!


napping self swaddled
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Today is Mommy's birthday. I was very good for her all day. I played quietly by myself most of the day today. Mommy got a lot of cleaning and straightening done. Then I even took my naps like I'm supposed to without a fight. Here you can see I wrapped myself up in my blanket. Don't worry. If you were to see me from another angle, you would see that my face isn't covered. It just looks like it.

Tonight, I went to Gramma and Grampa's to play so Mommy and Daddy could go out on a date together to celebrate Mommy's birthday. Grampa drove me home and I got to try out their new carseat! It's really nice.When I got home I was pooped and had fallen asleep in the car. Grampa carried me right in to my bed.

No comments:

Swagbucks