Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Allie and Annapolis Mall


Today we met up with Miss Allie at Annapolis Mall. I got to play with all the play toys at the kids play area. They had all kinds of ceramic things for climbing on. They had a funny wavy mirror and they had a bunch of things you can spin. I had a good time exploring while Mommy and Miss Allie talked. After a while I got tired of being at the kids play area. Mommy took me on a stroll. We went to a special family bathroom where they had a cartoon movie playing and a bunch more toys and sofas for Mommy and Miss Allie to hang out on. Mommy gave me some grapes for a snack. I started to get cranky and ready for a nap so we said, "goodbye" to Miss Allie and went home. It was good to see Miss Allie. I hadn't seen her since last spring!

No comments:

Swagbucks