Friday, November 6, 2009

Harvest Moon Hayride


Harvest Moon Hayride
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Mommy's been shopping a place on the internet called "Craigslist" for another big toy for me. I don't really need anymore toys but I get bored in the house really quick and it's supposed to rain soon. The lady whose toy we bought lives in Laurel which was perfect because afterwards we were going to the Harvest Moon Hayride.

This hayride was a lot of fun. It was so cold I could see Mommy and Daddy's breath. They had me bundled up good and brought a blanket, too. I enjoyed watching the tractor but it was hard to see stuff in the dark.

Once the tractor stopped there was this big ball of fire Mommy called a bonfire. They had all kinds of snacks there like goldfish, animal crackers and popcorn. Mommy even shared some hot cocoa with me. Just a little bit. It was yummy. I got to cruise around all the hay bales people were sitting on but I was starting to get hot and cranky. You heard me, hot. That ball of fire was really hot.

My parents decided it was time to get me home so we climbed back on the tractor and it took us back to our van. I love going on hayrides. It's so much fun!

2 comments:

Deb said...

This looks like fun. Where was it?

Jen said...

Laurel. It starts at the Police Station and they take you by tractor down to the waterfront for the bonfire. Parking can be tricky but overall, a very fun family time.

Swagbucks