Tonight was my church's annual Thanksgiving Dinner. We get together at an F.O.P. lodge in Ellicott City, MD because our church isn't quite big enough to have a kitchen.
Grampa and Gramma came and so did Mom-mom, too. I got to eat yummy food and listen to some neat singing. Then I did lots of walking around so I could show everybody how good at walking I am.
Mommy had a headache so we sat in the back away from the speakers but that put us close to the bathrooms. I kept watching everybody go in those special rooms and I just got so curious and wanted to go in, too! I had to see what was so special. Grampa kept trying to distract me but Mommy eventually took me in so I would stop being so curious.
After I was done checking out the sinks and mirrors, we came back out and Grampa took me to see some neat steps. I reminded him how good I am at the steps now by climbing real fast. It was good exercise. Then we came back to the table and got some more yummy food.
Mommy made a turkey for dinner last Monday night so she knew I would like that kind. So I had more turkey tonight plus some bread and fruit. The adults kept trying to trick me into eating vegetables. They gave me sweet potatoes, green beans and even honey dew melon. They said the melon wasn't a vegetable but I don't believe them because it's green. Don't they know I don't like to eat green food. I tried it but I was quick to spit it out and wipe my tongue with my hand. Yuck. Nice try guys. I'm on to you.

No comments:
Post a Comment