Saturday, June 6, 2009

Swimming Saturdays

The pool where I take lessons has a family swim time from 7-9 p.m. It's awefully close to my bedtime but Mommy wanted to go and show Daddy how good I am at swimming. While we were there I showed him how I float on my back, kick my legs and go underwater. We had a good time. I only lasted about 20 minutes before I started to get cranky but it was a fun 20 minutes.

Sleepy Swimming


3 comments:

Mrs. Fix said...

Where is this pool? Looks like fun!

Jen said...

It's called, "Kid's First Swim." They have one in Bowie. They have Mommy and Me classes M-F mornings and evenings and then classes on Saturdays, too. They're VERY flexible. We've missed two classes because of Elaina and getting off of schedule and we can make them up any time. They go in six week increments for class schedules and discount if you sign up for more than one session at a time. Great instructors. Highly recommended!

Deb said...

I am SO GLAD Ryan got to see the little "fish" in action! What a fun thing for you all to do together :)
Awww...look at the schneepy face!

Swagbucks