Thursday, June 11, 2009

Typical Day(s) in the Neighborhood

Last couple of days we've had lots of thunderstorms. They don't bother me or Annie, but Gayla is not a fan. She tries to run and hide in Mommy and Daddy's room and she shakes a lot. I try to cheer her up by giggling at her and it helps sometimes. Mommy has had lots of headaches that come and go with the storms so we haven't done anything too exciting lately. We have been taking walks in the afternoon and we take Annie and Gayla with us.

We were supposed to go see Caleb yesterday but Mommy had another headache and I ended up taking a really, really long nap from 1:30-4:00. I might have slept longer but Mommy was getting worried and came in and woke me up. I was glad because I was getting hungry.

I did go swimming this morning. Mr. Josh was there and he showed Mommy and easier way of helping me go underwater. Instead of holding my hands, she can hold me under my arms. He said it's the angle that I go down and up that is important. I like going underwater. The swim place also has rubber duckies there and I like swimming real hard to get them. I kick my legs really hard and I move my hands really big. I make big splashes when I do it but in the end, I always get my duck!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Uh oh...poor Octopus! Oh well, they need to get that energy out SOMEHOW.

Swagbucks