Friday, June 5, 2009

Pop-pop Comes for a Visit


Crazy Pop-pop
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
This evening Pop-pop stopped by after work. He played with me on the floor and had dinner with me. Daddy and Pop-pop also went to the store and got stuff to fix a drawer so Mommy can put my food in it.

I took a nap while the adults ate dinner but after I got up, Pop-pop fed me some food. Mommy let him pick which kind and he chose sweet potatoes! I haven't had those yet. They were really yummy. I can't eat all of the food they give you in the package yet but I'm working on it.

I didn't do any more crawling today. That's kind of what I usually do when I hit a new milestone. I do it a little bit to try it out and then I wait awhile before I begin doing it all of the time. I'm sure I'll be moving all over the place real soon.

1 comment:

Deb said...

This picture is ADORABLE!! Jim, you sure are fun! :)

Swagbucks