So as I have been telling you, I have really grown the past week or so and because of that, I refuse to go to bed on time, I fight having to take a nap and I squirm while nursing because I just want to get down and move around.
Mommy has been pretty frustrated lately. Because of my lack of sleep, I am really irritable and generally cantankerous. Daddy and Mommy will take turns trying different things to get me to sleep but I usually fight from 7 pm till about 10 pm and I still get up the same time every morning, about 7 am.
Mommy has started to pump and let Daddy feed me at night so she can take a break. It helps to keep her from getting too frustrated. I like this new method because I can hold the bottle myself. I like doing things for myself and am very eager to try. Daddy was going to hold the bottle for me but I snatched it out of his hands very quickly and put it right in my mouth before he even knew what happened. This made Mommy and Daddy both laugh. I just know I can do it and I don't need anybody's help so I showed them.

No comments:
Post a Comment