Now that I'm constantly on the move, the dogs have to be more aware of where I am and what I'm up to. They never know if I'm going to suddenly chomp down on their leg or pull on their ear. They don't mind it so much when I do it because they like me.
Gayla, especially, think I'm fascinating. She like to watch what I'm doing. We play together a lot now. I show her how to use my toys but she hasn't figured it out yet. She's still a good dog anyway. She gives me lots of kisses and if I hear her yawn or whine, I let out big giggles to show her how happy she makes me.

3 comments:
I love this picture of Gayla. "Look at me, not the baby. Look at MEEEEE!" :-P
Check you out with your comments. :0) Not to mention that YOU took this picture. I should have given you the credit. This is a very cute shot. I've always said, you have an eye for the shot.
it's cute your dogs like Elaina. Our dog USED to love John, then he learned to crawl, then walk. Now Bo won't go near him, and because of that Bo won't go near Jessica. I think he has flashbacks of when John was that size and tries to protect himself by steering clear of anything his size and smaller, lol!!!
Post a Comment