Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Willie ~n~ Me


Willie ~n~ Me
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Today Miss Willie came over to spend the day with me. She had five children and now has great grandchildren. She loves babies and that's pretty great because I love her! We played and she held me for a while.

My teeth have been hurting really badly so lately I cry all the time for no reason and out of the blue. Mommy's getting pretty frustrated because I've been crying all day long and not wanting to take naps. Having Miss Willie here was just a great reason to not take a nap!

She got to feed me pears. She told Mommy she misses having a baby around all the time. I just gotta get over there and visit her more. She stayed for dinner and we had a great time together!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Aw, Miss Willie is so very sweet.
I'm glad you got to visit with her.

Swagbucks