Today was Daddy's work cook-out. We got to go on the base at Ft. Meade. Mommy got a little lost on base because she left the map at home that Daddy gave her. We had to stop and ask for directions but it wasn't an easy place to find. I slept most of the time anyway.
Once we got there I woke up and I was pretty smiley. Mommy was disappointed that I didn't sleep longer because I skipped my morning nap today. She thinks it's because I'm starting to crawl so good that I don't want to slow down long enough to nap.
The picnic was at a lake and there were ducks and geese there. Daddy introduced me and Mommy to a bunch of people from his work. Then we went to watch some of the activities. They had a couple of Daddy's bosses get into the dunking booth. Daddy enjoyed watching them fall in the water.
While we were watching the activities Mommy fed me some bananas mixed with rice cereal that she made ahead of time. Some of the people there enjoyed watching me eat my food. Then it began to rain really hard so we had to go home. It wasn't a long picnic but I had a good time.

1 comment:
Aw, you little cutie! All decked out in Americana!!
Yep, now that you are crawling LIKE CRAZY, you don't want to be still!
Oh boy.
I know Daddy loves showing you off to all his friends at work. :)
Post a Comment