I'm now crawling all over the place, eating solid food twice a day, pulling up, climbing on some things, and loving standing up. Now that I'm doing all of these things, there are some down sides.
I tend to fall a LOT now and bump my head. You will probably notice that Mommy tries to put pillows around me so if I fall backwards, I won't hit my head too hard. I like being able to go as fast and as far as I can and sometimes I just don't know my own limits.
The other down-side is that I have developed separation anxiety. Basically, there are times throughout the night and day when I just really need my mom or dad. If I'm playing, I might get tired of being independent and just need one of them to pick me up and hug. Once I know that everything is safe and that they're still there watching me, then I feel better and will go off on my own again. I also wake up in the middle of the night and cry because I want my mom or my dad. I miss them and I'm lonely.
Mommy said it's normal of kids my age to go through this until they're 1 year old. It does mean waking up my Mom and Dad a lot right now. They aren't getting as much sleep as they use to but they love me no matter what.

No comments:
Post a Comment