Aunt Jocie warned Mommy that babies start to practice stuff in their sleep before they do it. Here in this picture, Mommy captured me with my knees tucked under me and my butt in the air. This is half of a crawl. Mommy says if I ever figure the rest of it out, she won't get to sit down for months.
I've been doing a LOT of sleeping lately. My bedtime is still around 8:00 at night but I've been sleeping passed 9 a.m. I still take really long naps, too. Mommy is a little concerned about how much I sleep but if I'm getting ready to hit a big milestone like crawling, I need to sleep. That's when I grow best.
My eating is still mostly from nursing. Mommy tried to give me applesauce and pear sauce this weekend but it didn't sit too well with me. It caused me to do a lot more spit-up. Mommy said she's going to call the doctor because now she just doesn't know what to do. My high chair was ordered last month and should be coming in another week or two. I'm so excited. I just hope I will have stuff I can eat while in it.

1 comment:
The way she is sleeping in this picture is EXACTLY the way I would find Ryan lots of times when he was a baby. Isn't that funny??
Post a Comment