Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


IMG_0278
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Today we celebrated Mother's Day. We went to my Great Aunt Lynn's house. There we saw Di-di and Papi, Aunt Becky, Mom-mom, Aunt Julie, Mr. David, Cousin Shawn, Aunt Jocie, Uncle, Louis, Cousin Verity, Cousin Bianca, Uncle Louis' Mom and Dad, Uncle JD, Aunt Lynn and of course, Mommy and Daddy were there, too. There was a lot of us but we all had a good time.

I even got to see Colby and Buster, the dogs. I love dogs. Every time I see dogs I get really big smiles on my face and sometimes I even squeal with delight! Everybody thinks it's cute.

I got to play with Aunt Becky a lot. Papi discovered that my exersaucer has a toy that you could put batteries in and it plays music and has flashy lights. It's like a whole new toy to me now. Mommy was even surprised that I fell asleep on Aunt Becky's shoulder. She took me inside and we snuggled on the couch and took a nap together.

On the way home, we stopped and saw Grandma Mary. I had a present and card for her. We only stayed a few minutes because I was exhausted from such a big weekend. I got to do a lot this weekend but boy was it fun.

No comments:

Swagbucks