Our Memorial Day Cookout doesn't start until 4:30. So Mommy and Daddy were trying to think of ways of entertaining me until then. It was getting close to nap time so I was getting cranky but Mommy wanted me to hold off taking a nap until closer to the time I normally nap. She wanted me to be better rested at Aunt Karen and Uncle Drew's house.
Mommy got the idea to put a piece of banana in the mesh feeder and let me try it. It was yummy good. Mommy and Daddy took turns holding it for me because it was real sticky and they didn't want it getting everywhere. I understand but they better get use to big messes because I gotta learn to eat on my own someday.

1 comment:
Those EYES!!! They are unbelievable! Mommy's big baby blues & daddy's lashes. These banana mesh pictures are some of the cutest ever.
Post a Comment