Today started like any other day. I woke up around 7:30 a.m. and ate. Then I played for about 2 hours. I went down for my nap at 9:30 a.m. and then usually when I wake up I play some more. But today after I woke up from my nap. Mommy said we had to go see Daddy. He had a really bad headache. So we drove up to see him at work and took him some medicine. I'm sorry he was feeling bad but I'm glad I got to see him.
After we left Daddy's work, we went to the bank and then to this place called a "gym." Mommy said we would be coming there a lot more often. I liked it there. The people were very friendly. They have a lot of neat toys for me to play with and there were a ton of mirrors.
So much is happening. Next week I have a doctors appointment on Monday, start swimming on Tuesday, go see Caleb on Wednesday and the gym on Thursday. I'm going to be a busy bee. I better get my rest this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment