Today was a fun and interesting day. I spent the morning playing with Daddy. After a short nap and some lunch, Daddy and I went on a long walk. The park has this great path that goes along a creek. It empties out by the community center. We watched a soccer game for a little while and then walked back. We had a nice time together.
When we got back Mommy joined us and we sat on the porch. It was a cloudy cool day. Mommy was eating a lemon fruit bar and she shared it with me. It felt good on my gums. I really went to town on it and it was very yummy.
Later tonight, the three of us went to Babies-R-Us to get diapers. I am now graduating to size 3! They are called Cruisers because I spend so much time on my tummy and I am trying to crawl. I even sleep on my tummy now. I'm not supposed to but I like it. Every time my parents would roll me on my back, I would roll back on my tummy so they gave up trying to get me to sleep on my back.
We also bought something called a "mesh feeder." It's this neat thing that holds all kinds of food and keeps me from chocking. Daddy put an ice cube in it tonight but you can put pieces of fruit or veggies, all kinds of stuff in there. I can't wait to start learning more about my world.

No comments:
Post a Comment