Since I'm going to be eating big-girl food, I need a big-girl chair. Mommy and Daddy took me to Target tonight and we bought a new highchair for me. Daddy put it together and I love it. I like sitting up high. It reclines if I need it to and has cute, fun toys to play with. I really like the giraffe but the zebra is cute, too.
I've been spitting up a lot more lately and Mommy's not sure why. She thinks it might be the pears she fed me the other day so she's not giving me any more fruit for now until my tummy settles down. She does put some sweet potato puffs on my tray and lets me try to pick them up and put them in my mouth. Out of 30 puffs, I've gotten two in my mouth. It makes Gayla really happy because she gets to eat all the ones I drop, Annie could have some, too, but she's too slow.

1 comment:
Glad you got the high chair. Didn't know it had TOYS on it! She sure does love her toys! A place to sit with food and toys...this will be a HAPPY place! :)
Post a Comment