Saturday, May 30, 2009

Trader Joes

This morning Mommy got up with me and played with me until Daddy got up. He always gets up early for work so Mommy can stay home with me so Mommy said it was Daddy's turn to sleep. After Daddy got up, he played with me so Mommy could take a nap. 

After she got up we all went to Trader Joes. Daddy's never been there before even though I go with Mommy all the time. We had fun shopping for food. They have all kinds of neat stuff that isn't carried in the other grocery stores. The carts are too small for my car seat and mommy said I'm getting to big to carry around all the time. She let me sit in the grocery cart seat! I sat there like a big girl! She held on to me the whole time so I didn't fall over but I had so much fun lookin' at stuff. There's all kids of people there and so many fun colors and objects to look at. I got pretty sleep but I was so distracted I forgot to fuss and tell Mommy and Daddy. I fell asleep in the van on the ride home. I like going places and seeing new stuff. 

No comments:

Swagbucks