Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Naked Lasagna


Naked Lasagna Eating
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
So Mommy made this great lasagna for some friends and she was trying to give the leftovers to some people she thought would like it and need it but she hasn't been able to. She and Daddy are on a diet and can't eat it so she gave some to me. I love it! But the only condition for me eating it is that I have to be nakey! I don't mind that one bit! After I eat lasagna I get a bath so it's a win-win!

After my bath, I put on warm footed-pajamas and brought Mommy my little couch. I kept trying to put it up on the sofa myself but it was just too hard. She helped me put it up there and I climbed right on in it and sat watching the "goodnight" episode of Blue's Clues before bed. Doesn't it look like fun?
She wanted HER mini-sofa on the sofa

No comments:

Swagbucks