Caleb came over and we had fun running up and down the hall and dancing circles in the living room with no sofas! Then we had some snack and we decided to sit on the new clean rug and eat! It's gotta get broken in sometime.
Mommy then changed us, got our socks, shoes and coats on and packed our bags. We got out to the car to go somewhere and Mommy forgot Daddy still had one of the car seats in HIS car!

Mommy took us out back to let us play for a while and she slipped back inside to get the doggies to come out and play with us. While she was doing that I found some special rocks that I brought to show Mommy when she came back out.
Turns out these were no ordinary rocks, it was dog poop! Mommy quickly picked me up and got me inside and washed my hands with soap and water before she let me back outside to play again. I don't think I'll be picking up any more special rocks anytime soon because I like to play outside and I really don't like coming back inside.

No comments:
Post a Comment