Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"To the Moon, Alice!"


Playing with my fridge toy
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
So I've finally ended my barrage of mischief on Mommy finally because she was threatening to send me to the moon if I kept it up. Speaking of the moon. That's almost all I say anymore. "Mooooonn" If I see the moon anytime of day, if I see a picture of a moon or if Mommy even draws a moon I can be heard saying "Mooooonnnn!!!" Daddy even bought me these great pajamas. He said they're probably meant for boys but I don't care because I love pointing to the moons on them and saying "mmmoooonnnn" over and over and over again.

Right now, I also like to say star, swing, in-out and hot. I say "hot" when something comes out of the microwave. I say "swing" whenever I'm near the dining room window because I can see my swing from there. I love swinging and I remind everyone often.

No comments:

Swagbucks