Thursday, October 21, 2010

Got Goat?

This morning Mommy and I got packed up and headed to Aunt Jocie's house. Uncle Louis is still feeling bad from the car accident so we went with Verity and Bianca over to Kinder Park. They have this great playground. Aunt Jocie brought rags to wipe off all the rain on the slides from yesterday.

Then we went to see the goats...

Don't look at the sign that says Do NOT pet

And the pig...
That is SOME pig


And this crazy turkey.
Bianca, Verity, Elaina and an angry turkey


After the park we went back to Aunt Jocie's house where I knocked Mommy's Jenny Craig Lunch on the floor. I was just getting tired and cranky. After we left to come home, I fell asleep in the car and but I woke up as soon as we got home and didn't want to go back to sleep and nap.

My new dining room setupMommy and I then took off for Target to do a little shopping. Daddy got off of work a little early and met us a Target. We did some shopping together. Well, Mommy shopped and I climbed on the shelves and sat on the endcaps. Daddy got to supervise me and tell Mommy what he liked and didn't like about the things she was picking out.


When we got home, we had dinner and then my parents trapped me in my room! Daddy started doing something in the spare room and Mommy was working in the living room on something. They had me blocked so I couldn't get to her. I didn't like that one bit. The next thing I knew Daddy was taking my crib apart!?! They moved me back into my old nursery room along with my furniture. Mommy said that from now on I was going to be sleeping in my old nursery but playing in my new play room. I now have TWO rooms of my very own! Oh boy!

No comments:

Swagbucks