Monday, October 18, 2010

Mischief Maker

I'm getting smarter and smarter every day. You might think that's a good thing but Mommy begs to differ. She says that my curiosity is getting me into trouble. I had to get a quick bath this morning because I woke up in a huge mess in my diaper. It's easier on my sore bottom if I get a bath. While Mommy stepped out to find my towels, I decided to reach over the tub and pull my pajamas in the tub with me.

After Mommy's Jenny Craig meeting this morning we went to the gym for about an hour. While I was playing in the babysitting room, I found an open bottle of Gatorade. I tried to drink out of it all by myself but I ended up dumping it all over the carpet. When Mommy was done her workout, she came in and found me soaking wet and paper towels all over the floor. Mommy said, "Elaina is like the ocean, you can't turn your back on her for a second!" I wonder what trouble I can get into tomorrow!

No comments:

Swagbucks