Saturday, October 2, 2010

25th Anniversary Dinner

Tonight was Reformed Presbyterian Church of Bowie's 25th Anniversary Dinner. It was a very nice, catered event. I dressed up in my new denim jumper and Mommy did my hair up. Of course, this didn't stop me from putting my feet on the table and making myself right at home. It was yummy food but there was no way I was sitting still through all the speeches and stuff. Mommy took me out to play in the nursery. But I wasn't the only kid. I had a good time playing in the nursery with all the other children. What a fun night!

Oh...I almost forgot the best part. On the way home Mommy and Daddy got milkshakes. They forgot all about sharing with me. So I "spoke up." I whined and reached from the backseat. Daddy had finished his and Mommy's was getting pretty low so she gave just gave me the whole cup and let me finish it. It was YUMMY.


Enjoying the rest of Mommy's milkshake

No comments:

Swagbucks