Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hip Pocket


The man in the back row, second from the right is my friend, Mr. Greg. He goes to my church and is the drummer for the band, "Hip Pocket." Mr. Greg's band played tonite at Michael's Pub in Columbia. Mommy took me to Aunt Jocie and Uncle Louis' to play while they went to hear the band. I had a good time playing with Uncle Louis. He showed me all their neat toys and how they worked. Then Aunt Jocie held me and rocked me to sleep. They used their "magic" CD and gave Mommy a copy to use on me at home. It's pretty good. I only fuss for a minute or two and then the magic CD puts me right out. I think Mommy has found the trick to getting me to sleep. Thanks a lot, Aunt Jocie. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Hope it's still working for you.

Swagbucks