Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


Sleepy Valentine
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Today Daddy made Mommy breakfast in bed before church. Then after church, Ms Kay, the pastor's wife, gave us a special valentine that she made just for us and a couple bags of candy. Inside were Fruit-by-the-Foots. I love Fruit-by-the-Foot. It's basically a Fruit Rollup. Mommy tore off pieces and handed them to me to eat while Daddy was driving us home from church. Here you can see the mess I made while eating them. They were so yummy but nothing could keep sleep from overcoming me. I took a nice little nap before we got home.

Mom-mom came over and played with me while Mommy and Daddy went out to a restaurant to eat. She gave me a Valentine's gift. She gave me a really neat card and a mirror that hangs on my crib. I had a good time looking at myself and I had a good time playing with mom-mom. It was a nice Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Swagbucks