Sunday, February 21, 2010

There's a House in My House


We only set up half.
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Mommy and Daddy have become increasingly frustrated by my need to explore new things everyday. They have been looking for more ways to keep me challenged. While looking for a climber for me they found this neat toy called a "Play Hut" It has five different sections and they set up three in the living room.

I wasn't too sure about it at first but once I discovered how fun it was I started playing in it a lot. I've even discovered that if I push on the wall that the whole thing will tip over sideways! It comes with a bunch of plastic balls inside. Because I'm teething I've bitten one and deflated it. I'll have to work on the rest tomorrow. For now, I'm off to bed. Night, night.

No comments:

Swagbucks